- Event: Midweek Firefly Regatta (Bobby Berliner Trophy)
- Result: 2nd of 3 Teams
- Location: Cambridge, Mass. (MIT Sailing Pavilion - Charles River)
- The Lead: In a small Midweek Firefly regatta of three teams, senior Paige Omura (Honolulu, Hawaii) and junior James Peraire-Bueno (Bedford, Mass.) finished in second place with 13 points.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- Omura and Peraire-Bueno finished second in five of the six rotations and third in rotation three as the duo combined for 13 points for second place overall at the Midweek Firefly regatta. Omura and Peraire-Bueno were the runners-up to Northeastern's Zachary Bresnick and Jon Ewing, who swept the top spot in every race this afternoon to win the Bobby Berliner Trophy.
- The Engineers return to the water this weekend as they will host the Boston Dinghy Club Challenge Cup, travel to Brown University for the NEISA Women's Championship (Reed Trophy) and compete at Boston University in the Morris Trophy.
- For the latest on MIT Athletics, follow the Engineers via social media on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Omura, Peraire-Bueno Take Second At Midweek Firefly #4