- Location: Boston, Mass. (Charles River)
- The Lead: On Saturday morning, the MIT women's lightweight crew team concluded its fall racing season at the Foot of the Charles regatta, competing in the varsity 8, varsity 4 and novice 8 sections of the event.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- In the varsity 8 race, the "A" crew finished in ninth out of 17 entries in a time of 22:18.2 with junior Chloe Thacker (Sarasota, Calif.) serving as the coxswain. The "B" crew was 16th overall, finishing in 24:08.
- The varsity 4 boat finished in sixth in a time of 18:06.4, along with an eighth-place showing in the novice 8 in a time of 16:21.9 that put the Engineers 10.6 seconds in front of the boat from Radcliffe.
- MIT returns to action on Saturday, November 11th as the Engineers compete on the Charles River for the Foot of the Charles Regatta that will wrap up the fall season.