- Events: Pairs Race (Cambridge, Mass. – Charles River); Dartmouth Green Monster (Hanover, N.H. – Connecticut River)
- The Lead: The MIT men's heavyweight crew team split the weekend at the Pairs Race on Saturday and the Dartmouth Green Monster on Sunday. The Engineers' top duo of sophomores Charlie Inman (Grafton, Mass.) and Patrick Dent (McLean, Va.) placed 18th at the Pairs Race while the Novice 8 captured 15th place at Dartmouth.
HOW IT HAPPENED – Pairs Race:
- Racing among heavyweight pairs from Harvard and Boston University, Inman and Dent finished with a time of 8:32 to rank 18th of 32 entries.
HOW IT HAPPENED – Dartmouth Green Monster:
- In the first race for the novice walk-on rowers that featured a line up of a pair of lightweight novices, MIT had a solid outing that saw it record a time of 17:27.6 to stand 15th of 18 teams.
- MIT will close out the fall portion of its schedule on Sunday, Nov. 13 by competing in the Foot of the Charles.