- Event: Head of the Fish Regatta
- Location: Saratoga Springs, N.Y. (Fish Creek in Lee's Park)
- The Lead: The MIT men's heavyweight crew team continued its season at the Head of the Fish on Saturday where the Collegiate V4+ finished sixth out of 36 teams. The Engineers were slated to appear in the Collegiate V8+ and Collegiate 2V8+ events but the races were cancelled due to inclement weather.
HOW IT HAPPENED – Collegiate V4+:
- MIT logged a time of 11:36.54, 4.58 seconds behind fifth-place Ithaca College but 1.77 seconds ahead of Clarkson University. Marist College won the race with a time of 11:07.67.
- MIT wraps up the fall portion of its schedule on Saturday, Nov. 10 when it competes in the Foot of the Charles.