- Event: Foot of the Charles
- Location: Cambridge, Mass. (Charles River)
- The Lead: In its final race of the fall, the MIT men's heavyweight crew team finished 13th and 18th in the Varsity 4+ event and 14th in the Varsity 8+ at the Foot of the Charles on Saturday morning.
HOW IT HAPPENED – V4+:
- MIT's "A" boat logged a time of 14:04.7, finishing eight seconds head of Northeastern's "E" crew, to rank 13th out of 20 entries. The Engineers' "B" boat posted a time of 14:26.6 for 18th place, sandwiched between MIT's lightweight "A" and "B" crews.
HOW IT HAPPENED – V8+
- MIT ranked 14th with a time of 13:40.3, crossing the finish line with a comfortable nine-second cushion ahead of Boston College's "C" boat.
- MIT returns to the water in March.