- Score: Framingham State University 1, MIT 0
- Records: MIT (3-1-0); Framingham State University (3-1)
- Location: Framingham, Mass. (Maple Street Field)
- The Lead: The MIT men's soccer team was handed its first loss of the 2018 season by Framingham State University on Saturday afternoon on the road. The Rams put home a goal in the 76th minute to sink the Engineers, 1-0.
- 76th minute (75:16) – Framingham State freshman Ibrahim Kyeyune chipped the ball over the MIT defense and junior Isaac De Souza buried it into the right corner of the net.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- MIT outshot Framingham State 28-12, while both teams were even with two corner kicks and four saves.
- Corey Davidge improved to 3-1 for the Rams, while MIT keeper Jeremy Cowham (Quincy, Mass.) fell to 3-1 with four saves over 90-minutes.
- MIT senior Joshua Wilson (West Chester, Pa.) led the Engineers with nine shots this afternoon.
- MIT continues its three game road trip next Wednesday when the Engineers head to Roger Williams University for a 7:00 p.m. non-conference match.
- For the latest on MIT Athletics, follow the Engineers via social media on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.