- Event: CSA Individual National Championship
- Location: Washington D.C. (George Washington University)
- The Lead: MIT squash sophomore Vedaant Paul Kukadia (Manhasset, N.Y.) and freshman Joe O'Connor (Madison, N.J.) wrapped up their respective seasons at the 2018 College Squash Association (CSA) Individual National Championship this weekend.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- Kukadia, who competed in the Molloy East bracket for the second straight year, fell to Belal Nawar of St. Lawrence University in straight sets, 11-6, 11-4, 11-4. The in the consolation bracket, Aryaman Adik of Trinity College edged Kukdia by set scored of 11-5, 11-4, 9-11, 6-11, 11-4.
- O'Connor, who competed in the Molloy West bracket for the first time, fell to Lucas Rousselet of Drexel University by scored of 11-7, 11-1, 10-12, 11-9 before he lost to Krish Kapur of Columbia University, 11-6, 11-7, 11-6.
- For the latest on MIT Athletics, follow the Engineers via social media on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.