- Score: No. 22 MIT 9, Northeastern University 0
- Records: No. 22 MIT (4-0); Northeastern University (0-1)
- Location: Cambridge, Mass. (Zesiger Sports and Fitness Center)
- The Lead: The No. 22 MIT squash team swept all nine positions tonight as the Engineers defeated Northeastern University, 9-0, to improve to 4-0 this season.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- At the top of the ladder, freshman Aman Sanger (New York, N.Y.) topped Karan Kishorepuria, 11-5, 11-3, 12-10 at No. 1, sophomore Joe O'Connor (Madison, N.J.) defeated Ian Hay, 11-1, 11-4, 11-3 at No. 2 and sophomore Henry Martin (Brooklyn, N.Y.) bested Alexander Jafry, 11-7, 11-1, 11-2 at No. 3.
- Freshman Keith Lamp (Short Hills, N.J.) continued MIT's success at No. 4 as he eased past Alexander Swenson, 11-0, 11-1, 11-3. Additionally, junior Vedaant Paul Kukadia (Manhasset, N.Y.) took down Ben Rush, 11-7, 11-1, 11-6 at No. 5 and sophomore Brad Levin (Cockeysville, Md. ) defeated Mark Williams, 11-1, 11-4, 11-5 at No. 6.
- At the bottom of the ladder, sophomore William Wu (Eagleville, Pa.), classmate Robert Williamson (Weston, Mass.) and junior Neel Das (Needham, Mass.) outscored their opponents 99-22 to secure the 9-0 win for the Engineers.
- MIT will head on the road for the first time next weekend as the Engineers will compete at the Navy Round Robin in Annapolis, Md. Over the three days, MIT will play host Navy, Franklin & Marshall, Bucknell and Denison.
- For the latest on MIT Athletics, follow the Engineers via social media on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.