- Location: Cambridge, Mass. (J.B. Carr Tennis Bubble)
- Score: MIT 9, Colby-Sawyer 0
- Records: MIT (2-2); Colby-Sawyer (2-2)
- The Lead: On Wednesday afternoon, the MIT men's tennis team moved to 2-2 overall on the season with a 9-0 shutout of Colby-Sawyer in a non-conference match at the J.B. Carr Tennis Bubble.
HOW IT HAPPENED:
- MIT took a convincing 3-0 lead after doubles, led by an 8-1 win at No. 2 by senior Sean Ko (Danville, Calif.) and sophomore Pablo Ampudia (San Antonio, Texas) over the Charger team of Matt Burke and Erik Antonacci.
- The Engineers wrapped up the match with a sweep of singles, including 6-0, 6-0 victories at the top three spots to pick up the win and improve to 6-0 all-time vs. the Chargers.
- MIT is back in action on Tuesday, March 19th as the Engineers host No. 6 ranked Claremont-Mudd-Scripps for a match beginning at 3 p.m.