- Location: Cambridge, Mass. (Charles River)
- The Lead: The MIT women's lightweight crew team closed out the fall racing season as the Engineers competed at the Foot of the Charles on Saturday morning.
A LOOK INSIDE THE RACES:
- The Varsity 4 race began at the Riverside Boat Club, while the Varsity 8 started at the Pierce Boathouse.
- In the Varsity 4 race, the Engineers finished 11th in a time of 17:54.2, while the Varsity 8 placed 11th out of 17 boats in a time of 22:10.4 and the Second Varsity 8 crossed in a time of 24:11.9.
- MIT has wrapped up its fall racing season and will be back in action on Saturday, March 30th as the Engineers host Simmons, Bates and Trinity on the Charles River.